Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDMI Input 1

Hello GD fam!

I’m getting the Xbox setup for my son (and me lol) and I discovered there is an HDMI that is connected to the TV from the factory and it goes into the abyss (box area behind stereo). Where does this go? I can’t see anything in the opening but it’s connected to something since I’ve tried to take it out.

Pics since I could not upload with original post.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by GeauxChamp View Post
      Hello GD fam!

I’m getting the Xbox setup for my son (and me lol) and I discovered there is an HDMI that is connected to the TV from the factory and it goes into the abyss (box area behind stereo). Where does this go? I can’t see anything in the opening but it’s connected to something since I’ve tried to take it out.
      Does your stereo not have a DVD player? I would assume this is what it goes to. Let me know!
      2020 Imagine 2400BH
      2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

Yes my old 2800BH had DVD in the stereo, that was where one of the HDMI's went (I think the new ones have the full speaker under the TV as well). The TV should have multiple HDMI inputs though, just add a new cable to a shelf (if they didn't delete the shelf in 2022.... we had a handy one for PS4/Xbox in the 2018 right under the TV).

Cheers
        Tim
        2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo") | Victron Multiplus | Lithium
        2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload​

Comment

Originally posted by bellis View Post

Does your stereo not have a DVD player? I would assume this is what it goes to. Let me know!
          It does not have a DVD player. I still added the Xbox to another HDMI port but it’s going to bug me to know where this cord goes.

Comment

Does your system not have the big speaker under the TV? I bet that is fed via HDMI.
            2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo") | Victron Multiplus | Lithium
            2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorvald View Post
              Does your system not have the big speaker under the TV? I bet that is fed via HDMI.
              No speaker under the TV. Sounds nice though!

Comment

If you remove the receptacle that the tv plugs in to you may be able to see behind the panel and where the cable goes. I am guessing it goes to the radio.

Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS
                2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
                X