Furrion 16 cu ft Refrigerator Override

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion 16 cu ft Refrigerator Override

Thanks to dillpunk and DavidPLambert for posting how to reset the Furrion 16 cu ft refrigerator. You guys saved my bacon!

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...0-series-280rs

I need to override or disconnect this ingenious little feature from Furrion! My travel trailer is parked on our ranch and very unlikely to be moved any time soon. I don’t want to get out to my trailer to find out the refrigerator has quit working because one of the batteries are low. The trailer is plugged into shore power 24/7.

When I reset my refrigerator I forgot to turn the battery disconnect back on! So the next morning when I woke up my battery had drained down to 10 volts and my fridge had quit cooling again. Before I realized I had not turn on the battery disconnect after the reset I was crawling under my travel trailer tracing wires (as if I knew what I was looking for!) and I noticed a buss bar on the frame. Above the bus bar was a sticker labeling each of the wires connected to the bus bar. The wire on the far right top of the bus bar was labeled “Manual Refrigerator Disconnect.” Could this be the secret wire to disconnect or override this low voltage protection feature?

Thanks…Bill
    2022 Reflection 315 RLTS
    Bill
    2022 Reflection 315 RLTS

I sent an email to Furrion Support about disabling the low power mode on the 12v refrigerators. Victoria V replied “ Unfortunately, this is not a feature that is not able to be overridden.”
    Bill
    2022 Reflection 315 RLTS

Comment

Thanks for the update TXDABJ1.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X