Wiring diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagrams

I've a 2017 312bhts grand design reflection, I can't find wiring diagrams so I don't overload a breaker. Which outlets are on the same circuit? Please help.

Originally posted by Srobinson View Post
    I've a 2017 312bhts grand design reflection, I can't find wiring diagrams so I don't overload a breaker. Which outlets are on the same circuit? Please help.
    Wiring diagrams really don't exist for our trailers. The easiest way is to get a plug tester similar to this and map your outlets by only have one breaker on at a time and checking which have power. https://www.amazon.com/Receptacle-Te...48716375&psc=1

You may get lucky though that someone may have done this for your model trailer, but even then they all don't seem to be wired the same.

Hope this helps

Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Srobinson View Post
      You'll have to do as Keith suggests. While it would be convenient (and a decent starting point) to use someone else's 312BHTS diagram, there's no getting around checking to ensure yours is wired the same.

Below is an example of a diagram (made for my 315RLTS).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Outlet to CB OEM.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	95968
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X