One Control Initial Connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Control Initial Connect

Hello, we just purchased a Grand Design 351M toy hauler and want to set up our phone to blue tooth operations of the various equipment BUT we can’t find the box that gives you the code for blue tooth connection. Anyone know where the box or QR Code number is located ? Our owners packet didn’t have the Lippert information.

Originally posted by BobbyB View Post
    Hello, we just purchased a Grand Design 351M toy hauler and want to set up our phone to blue tooth operations of the various equipment BUT we can’t find the box that gives you the code for blue tooth connection. Anyone know where the box or QR Code number is located ? Our owners packet didn’t have the Lippert information.
    There should be a QR code sticker near or above the Convenience Panel that (when scanned) will give you the information. If it's not there, the information will be on the Unity board which, on your model, is typically buried behind the false wall on the aft side of the storage bay. (As a reference, under where the steps are in the camper.)

Hopefully that makes sense...late in the day and I'm getting tired!

Howard
    Last edited by howson; 10-05-2022, 07:13 AM.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

If you dig through the package of stuff provided with the camper in the black bag, there may be a label in there also. I think I ran across one while digging for something else.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyB View Post
        Curtis OffToHavasu has a 351 and with his electrical career/prowess has helped other 351 owners with this a few times as I recall. You have gotten good direction so far but just in case, hopefully Curtis will chime in if you still need assistance. Thanks, in advance as always, Curtis !

Dan
        Dan & Carol
        2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
        2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

My QR sticker was removed by the dealer when they "prepped" it. The router is on top of the "coffee bar" cabinet. You'll need a ladder to see it. On the router is the QR code as well as the SSID and password.
          Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
          2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
          2020 Momentum 351M
          2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Working...
          X