X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCI OneControl 5" Touchpanel Software Update

Hello,

I have two questions I'm hoping I can get help with:
    1. I have the 5" LCI OneControl Touchpanel on my rig and noticed the software version is 5.10.4 and the copyright date is 2016-2020. It's now 4th quarter of 2022. Is there a newer version of the software and if so, how do I update it?
    2. I added LP tank level sensors and temperature sensors. I am able to see and interact with them from the OneControl app on my phone, but the 5" Touchscreen doesn't show them and the OneControl App on my wife's phone doesn't show them either. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Ryan Ray

Originally posted by roamingrays View Post
    Hello,

I have two questions I'm hoping I can get help with:
    1. I have the 5" LCI OneControl Touchpanel on my rig and noticed the software version is 5.10.4 and the copyright date is 2016-2020. It's now 4th quarter of 2022. Is there a newer version of the software and if so, how do I update it?
    2. I added LP tank level sensors and temperature sensors. I am able to see and interact with them from the OneControl app on my phone, but the 5" Touchscreen doesn't show them and the OneControl App on my wife's phone doesn't show them either. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks!

Ryan Ray
    Hi Ryan and welcome to the forum.

Given the very specific nature of your questions and the equipment involved, your best resource will be Lippert Customer Service. They are very helpful and since Lippert makes the OneControl, they will have the answers. Their contact info is here: https://support.lci1.com/contact

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Hi Ryan and welcome to the forum.

Given the very specific nature of your questions and the equipment involved, your best resource will be Lippert Customer Service. They are very helpful and since Lippert makes the OneControl, they will have the answers. Their contact info is here: https://support.lci1.com/contact

Howard
      Thank you. I'll contact LCI today.

Comment

roamingrays, if you could report back it will be awesome. I would like to know. Question on the two phones, do you and your wife share the same login to the system. I am curious cause that is the next step for us is to load it on her iPhone. My guess is you do have different logins and that is why the sensors doesn't show up... it might be linked to your account.
        We live to serve our two Golder Retrievers
        2022 Reflection 303RLS
        2016 GMC Denali 3500

Comment

Working...
        X