Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank monitor with One Control on Solitude

Hi guys.

just got a 2023 Solitude 373-FB and looking at different Youtube videos i see they have the tank monitor capability on the OnControl screen, Is that a hidden feature or option ? I dont see on mine.

Thanks and have a great week

On my 2022 Solitude One Control does not have any tank monitoring capability. I saw videos about it as well and contacted LCI and Grand Design. I was told tank monitoring was only available on the Momentum line with One Control.
    Scott & Mikaela
    2022 375 RES
    2020 F-350 DRW

Comment

Originally posted by Gleourdais View Post
      Hi guys.

just got a 2023 Solitude 373-FB and looking at different Youtube videos i see they have the tank monitor capability on the OnControl screen, Is that a hidden feature or option ? I dont see on mine.

Thanks and have a great week
      Sandridge4 is correct. Last info I have shows the 373 has an X1 Unity Board as the controller. This board does not have tank monitoring capabilities. FYI the Momentum uses an X4 Unity Board.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks guys great to see this forum had knowledgable members. Have a great winter......I know

Comment

Working...
        X