303 RLS Front Awning Won't Retract

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 303 RLS Front Awning Won't Retract

Hi Everyone - our camper has two Solara awnings. Both were extended and the wind picked up, so we decided to retract them. The rear awning fully engaged and closed but the front isn't responding. Both awnings seem to be on the same fuse and there's no noise coming from the front awning. Can anyone suggest a fix? Thanks!

I spoke with Gary some about this, Cate&Rob do you know if there are two hidden fuses behind the control panel (one for each awning)? That was my suggestion to check but I've only got one.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

There should be a hidden fuse behind the control panel for the front awning, the rear awning is on a separate circuit if I remember correctly.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks guys!

Awning is retracted so there's no worry of the wind causing any damage.

I'll look into the fuse box but I need to clear my mind with a bike ride. I appreciate your help with this.

Regards,

Gary

Comment

Agreed that the fuse for the front awning is likely behind the main switch panel. (This is where mine is) Like others in this discussion, I do not have a second awning but I would expect the fuse for the awning on the slide to be near the switch for that awning.

Rob
          Cate & Rob
          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
          2015 Reflection 303RLS
          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
          X