Momentum 376th fuel filling station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum 376th fuel filling station

While pumping gas my fuel station pump and gauge lost power. I have checked the fuse in the fuse box and it is ok. Is there another fuse somewhere?

Originally posted by bfdoubek View Post
    While pumping gas my fuel station pump and gauge lost power. I have checked the fuse in the fuse box and it is ok. Is there another fuse somewhere?
    Sorry, but the electric plan have doesn't show a protection device specifically for the fuel station pump and gauge. I suggest calling GD Customer Service @ 574-825-9679. Have your VIN number as they will need that to cross-reference with their files.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hot sure how you got an electtical plan Howard as GD Customer service states none exists and can onlhy tell me to drop the belly pan and start chasing wires.

Comment

Hot sure how you got an electtical plan Howard as GD Customer service states none exists and can onlhy tell me to drop the belly pan and start chasing wires.
        There is an "Electrical Plan" for your unit but there isn't a schematic. Huge difference. The "plan" shows what is in the unit but not how it is all interconnected, i.e. a "schematic".

GDRV-Megan or GDRV-Emily -- can you help bfdoubek get a copy of the Electrical Plan for their unit? (They will need your year, model, and VIN so if you haven't entered it in your profile yet please do so now or post it so they don't have to ask. You can expect a reply by private message, so keep an eye out for it.)

-Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

as howson mentioned, we are able to provide an Electrical plan of your unit, I'll just need your VIN as it is not showing up in your profile. Feel free to private message me with that, and I'll get an electrical plan sent over to you.

Comment

Working...
          X