Battery Disconnect and DC Circuits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battery Disconnect and DC Circuits

First of all, let me say that I am not an expert when it comes to Grand Design products...

Reading through the many posts on this forum and others, there seems to be a lot of confusion and/or misinformation when it comes to the battery disconnect switch. As I continue to prepare for my electrical upgrade (still waiting for my shoulder to heal), I have been doing a lot of research so that I completely understand the factory wiring. Since it is so hard to find accurate information in a format that most of us can understand, I decided to create a series of videos - both for my benefit and any potential future owner of my RV. Please keep in mind that I am not a professional YouTuber, I do not/will not benefit financially from these videos, and I am not promoting any product. These are strictly informational.

I created YouTube channel @MyGrandDesignReflection303RLS where I will post these videos. The first covering the Battery Disconnect Switch and associated DC circuits in my 2022 Reflection 303RLS. Click the link below to watch the video.

https://youtu.be/VoBHzAFX6pk

If you watch the video and find any mistakes, please let me know. I am always open to constructive criticism- the last thing I want to do is create more confusion or spread false information.
    2022 Ram 2500 4x4, 6.7 Cummins, RamBox, Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Plus, B&W Companion
    2022 Reflection 303RLS, Progressive hardwired EMS, Airborne Sidewinder​
    YouTube Chanel
Working...
X