Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Imagine XLS 22MLE Tongue wiring diagram

Hello All,

As part of my inverter install on my 2023 Imagine XLS 22MLE, I decided to identify all of the wires running in and around the tongue electrical box where the 7-pin cable connects. Hopefully, some will find this helpful for future projects. Yes - it's a little busy, but then there's a lot going on there. The 7-pin cable wires are labeled with a light-blue background for clarification.

Also note that this picture has the battery bank's 12V positive feed coming in from a different location than stock, but it connects to the same terminal on the resettable fuse/breaker. (The modification is the result of my inverter installation.)

Melsman​

Click image for larger version

Name:	Tongue wiring identification.jpg
Views:	3319
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	110622
    2023 XLS 22MLE towed by a 2017 F150. This is our fourth RV, though our first travel trailer.

Melsman -- tagged your post as a Reference Library item. Thanks for taking the time to share it with the forum--perfect example of our purpose here (owners sharing their knowledge with other owners, or as the moderators like to say, "Owner to Owner").

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

My pleasure.

Melsman
      2023 XLS 22MLE towed by a 2017 F150. This is our fourth RV, though our first travel trailer.

Comment

@ Meisman, Nice picture with good info. Thanks
        Jim & Kathy
        2022 Imagine 2600RB
        2022 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn, Hemi e-Torque, 3:92,
        trailer tow pkg, 4x air suspension, TT TPMS.

Comment

Working...
        X