Where is the 120 load center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the 120 load center?

I have a 2022 320MKS and am looking for the primary 120V load center with all the breakers. I found the 12VDC load center (hiding behind the couch of all places) but can not find the 120vac side. It is not in an obvious location. I fear it is in the basement behind a wall.

I tried to search for the answer in the forum but the search engine casts a wide net.

thanks for the info.

Hi there.

According to the 320 MKS Electrical drawing, the distribution panel is either under or behind the furniture just on the other side of the bathroom wall. It is denoted in the snapshot below as "DP".

Click image for larger version  Name:	320MKS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	111736

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Hi there.

According to the 320 MKS Electrical drawing, the distribution panel is either under or behind the furniture just on the other side of the bathroom wall. It is denoted in the snapshot below as "DP".

Click image for larger version Name:	320MKS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.5 KB ID:	111736

Jim
      Jim
      I have never heard of a separated 120v / 12v distribution center. Is this something new to the industry? Just curious and trying to stay up on things
      Thanks
      Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Jim
        I have never heard of a separated 120v / 12v distribution center. Is this something new to the industry? Just curious and trying to stay up on things
        Thanks
        Keith
        They are now installing a separate 12V fuse panel with it's own door on some units.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

They are now installing a separate 12V fuse panel with it's own door on some units.

Jim
          Interesting
          2X the panel cost, but maybe they save in wiring, or it could be a supply issue. I just hope the furniture is movable to get to them.. Something to ponder on - Waite!....Maybe?.... did they use the correct wire color for each??????

I know - go to my corner
          Keith
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post

Interesting
            2X the panel cost, but maybe they save in wiring, or it could be a supply issue. I just hope the furniture is movable to get to them.. Something to ponder on - Waite!....Maybe?.... did they use the correct wire color for each??????

I know - go to my corner
            Keith
            I believe it was due to needing more 12v circuit spaces than were provided in the integrated panel. They seem to be trying to move more circuits from the tongue/front bay to the main panel inside.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
            2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
            2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Found it . Some times the obvious is just to easy. I found the 12vdc fuse pnl behind the couch as I was looking down the backside of said couch. The 120 vac pnl is below that and I just didn't see it. The off door slide is in and really cant move that couch as yet but that's where it is. Thanks Guys.

Comment

Our 2022 303 has the split distribution panel. On units with a separate converter I believe the 12V and 120V panels are separate.
                Joseph
                Tow
                Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
                X