Interior Control Panel Not Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Control Panel Not Working

I have a 2022 Imagine 2970RL. Whether on A/C power or not, my interior control panel is not working, leaving all systems inoperable.
    Last night, the panel was flashing in two bursts. This morning the panel is flashing in five bursts.

My battery is good. My electric jackstand operates fine.

Any suggestions to remedy this?

Originally posted by SODowd View Post
    I have a 2022 Imagine 2970RL. Whether on A/C power or not, my interior control panel is not working, leaving all systems inoperable.
    Last night, the panel was flashing in two bursts. This morning the panel is flashing in five bursts.

My battery is good. My electric jackstand operates fine.

Any suggestions to remedy this?
    Check the power cable that plugs into the back of the panel for solid 12vDC. The connections above the power outlet are the CANBUS communication cables. One of them may have a terminator inserted (which is OK--just signifies it's the end of the chain). At least one of the cables goes to the Unity X180T main board that is somewhere in your camper. You could check that cable for issues, too (intermittent connection, etc).

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	296.9 KB ID:	113157

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	474.3 KB ID:	113158

If power is good and there's no indication of a cable issue, the problem is likely the panel itself (unfortunately). Only remedy is a replacement, and it must be a panel specifically programmed for you model.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks. Great information. The problem ended up being the low voltage supply. After replacing the battery and doing a hard re-start, everything is back to normal.

Comment

Working...
      X