Main Panel illuminated mini rocker switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Panel illuminated mini rocker switches

I need to replace one of the mini red illuminated rocker switches in the main wall panel. Can you tell me the correct part number and brand for these switches. They are three wire, illuminated. I also wanted to know if they make an illuminated rocker switch for the exterior and interior ceiling lights? The wires going to these two switches is much larger than the other wires and I do not want to put an incorrect rated switch in their place and cause any issues.
    Thanks,

Forgot, I have a 2019 Imagine 2500 series camper.

Comment

I looked at these last year. The small red simple on/off switches are standard off the shelf switches available at any automotive parts store. The larger rocker switches are a different story. I have tried 3 different brands to fit this hole....nothing fits. It would seem the standard size for the large rocker switches is too small to fit the hole in the panel.
      2019 Imagine 2670MK
      2020 F250 6.7 Lariat
      1983 Hottie Wife

Comment

Thanks, I will run out and check my local automotive parts house for the mini switches. Maybe someone from GD will answer the second part of the post and we will both have an answer. I would like to have a spare switch just in case one of them were to fail while camping.

Comment

Probably not the fastest or cheapest way to get these parts (you'll have to order them through a dealer) but have you looked at the Grand Design company parts lookup site? Find what you need there, then talk to a dealer about ordering it/them.

https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup
          Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Yes I checked their site with my model number and all they list is the complete panel assembly with pre-installed switches. I was surprised that the individual switches were not listed.

Comment

Originally posted by pepper View Post
              I need to replace one of the mini red illuminated rocker switches in the main wall panel. Can you tell me the correct part number and brand for these switches. They are three wire, illuminated. I also wanted to know if they make an illuminated rocker switch for the exterior and interior ceiling lights? The wires going to these two switches is much larger than the other wires and I do not want to put an incorrect rated switch in their place and cause any issues.
              Thanks,
              Can you send me your VIN? Thanks!

Comment

573te3027k1208903

Comment

573te3027k1208903
                  Thank you! Our part number for those switches is #420086. We purchase them from KIB Electronics, and their part number is SHA3-31. They can more than likely be purchased locally or online. Here's a description, to hopefully help locate: DNU-SWITCH-20AMP RED LIGHT ROCKER SWITCH-MONITOR PANEL

Click image for larger version

Name:	420086.PNG
Views:	1139
Size:	495.9 KB
ID:	14581

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

Thank you! Our part number for those switches is #420086. We purchase them from KIB Electronics, and their part number is SHA3-31. They can more than likely be purchased locally or online. Here's a description, to hopefully help locate: DNU-SWITCH-20AMP RED LIGHT ROCKER SWITCH-MONITOR PANEL

Click image for larger version  Name:	420086.PNG Views:	1 Size:	495.9 KB ID:	14581
                    Maybe someone has better "Google Fi" than me--I can't find this part, Megan. KIB Electronics does not appear to be a retailer and none of the retailers that I could find that sell KIB Electronics parts cross reference that part number. I even looked through every listing for KIB Electronics on RVPartsExpress' website. No joy.

Do you have a contact at KIB that can point owners like me to a retail source?
                    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Maybe someone has better "Google Fi" than me--I can't find this part, Megan. KIB Electronics does not appear to be a retailer and none of the retailers that I could find that sell KIB Electronics parts cross reference that part number. I even looked through every listing for KIB Electronics on RVPartsExpress' website. No joy.

Do you have a contact at KIB that can point owners like me to a retail source?
                      I don't have a contact, but here is KIB Electronics info:

Address: 2504 Jeanwood Dr, Elkhart, IN 46514
                      Phone: (574) 262-0518

Also, it looks like it's the same as:

https://www.newark.com/e-switch/rb14...nel/dp/62W0357

There are actually a ton of results that showed up when I went to Google and typed "20 amp red rocker switch for rv".

Comment

Thank you for all the help.

Comment

I hate to ask but what about the Interior and exterior light switches which are not illuminated. Could they supply a part number on those. I have found the Red illuminated switches. They are Dorman # 85915 and O'Reilly's Parts House have them in Rocky Mount, NC. The non illuminated switches have much larger wire sizes going to them and I would like to have a spare on hand. Any help with these would be greatly appreciated..

Comment

Megan, Any chance of you responding to my last post regarding the other two rocker switches that are not illuminated/
                            Thanks,

Comment

Megan, Any chance of you responding to my last post regarding the other two rocker switches that are not illuminated/
                              Thanks,
                              GDRV-Megan ...you probably aren't seeing the posts above...
                              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                              X