Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swmurray View Post
    We checked which circuit breaker operated each outlet and found:

- "REFER" circuit (15 amp breaker): Fridge, Both outlets aside microwave, TV circuit in lower cabinet, outlet above TV in cabinet, both outlets along side the pull-out couch, both outlets behind the recliners,
    and the built-in vacuum (i.e. every non-GFI circuit in the main living area except the one below the hutch by the pantry!)
    - "GFI" circuit (15 amp): The two outlets by the sink (ours are just below the sink on either side), the one bathroom outlet and the basement GFCI circuit.
    - "OPT Inverter" circuit (15 amp): The outlet in the hutch by the pantry, and all 4 outlets in the bedroom (TV, by W/D door, and each bedside outlet).
    Thanks much! This is a good start on what I'll have to do as well. I haven't heard back from GDRV-Megan either about the differences I've found between plan and actual but these are unusual times. We'll probably not be hearing from a LOT of people in the coming weeks as they stay home and try to avoid getting / spreading the virus.

FYI in case you missed it in my original post, we were running four heaters on low setting (specs for them say that's 1,300 watts each) plugged into the following outlets:

1) under the hutch beside the pantry, 2) the kitchen island, 3) the dining room slide, and 4) the bedroom just outside the washer closet door. YMMV.

Thanks again.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

GDRV-Megan
      Hi, Megan. I'm requesting a copy of the electrical diagram (Plan) and cable diagram (Plan) of my 2020 GD Solitude 310GK, VIN: 573FS362XL9906275, as others have requested in this message thread. I'd also like to ask if you have a diagram (Plan) for plumbing, I'd appreciate you sending that, too. Best regards, Winn, Boise, Idaho.

​​​​​​​
      Last edited by howson; 05-09-2020, 06:07 PM. Reason: Fixed tag to Megan.

Comment

GDRV-Megan -- in case the tag from post #17 doesn't "flag" correctly, please see the request from new member BkcntryRVer . (Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum!)
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi Megan
          i would like to get an electrical for unit as well for 2021 303RLS vin # 573FR3321M9907669 thanking you in advance
          2019 2500 RAM Laramie diesel 4x4 2021 303RLS vin 573FR3321M9907669

Comment

Originally posted by Harleybr56 View Post
            Hi Megan
            i would like to get an electrical for unit as well for 2021 303RLS vin # 573FR3321M9907669 thanking you in advance
            I suggest giving Customer Service a call, Harleybr56. Megan is fantastic but I think there's a bit of of "Operation Overload" in progress right now. (In other words too much work, too little time.) Customer Service will email you the plan almost immediately once you get through the phone tree and get a person on the line.

574-825-9679
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

no problem , already spoke to customer service.
              2019 2500 RAM Laramie diesel 4x4 2021 303RLS vin 573FR3321M9907669

Comment

Working...
              X