Wiring Diagram Request for Reflection 150 295RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Diagram Request for Reflection 150 295RL

Is it possible to get a wiring diagram for my Reflection 150 295RL - VIN 573FR3423L3413409 - manufactured 2019/06/14.

Thanks
    Rob
    Rob & Patty
    2019 Ford F250 6.7l Diesel 4X4 Short box - Reese Elite 16k hitch
    2020 GD Reflection 150 - 295RL
    Counting down the months until spending winters full-timing!

GDRV-Megan

Please see the request above.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by RC621 View Post
      Is it possible to get a wiring diagram for my Reflection 150 295RL - VIN 573FR3423L3413409 - manufactured 2019/06/14.

Thanks
      Rob
      I just sent this to you as a private message.

Comment

Thanks Megan; much appreciated!
        Rob & Patty
        2019 Ford F250 6.7l Diesel 4X4 Short box - Reese Elite 16k hitch
        2020 GD Reflection 150 - 295RL
        Counting down the months until spending winters full-timing!

Comment

I plan to add Solar, Lithium Batteries and a charger / inverter to my unit.
          Is it possible to get a wiring diagram / electrical schematics for my 2021 Reflection 150 295RL - VIN 573FR3426L3332602. I need to know which side all the 120V power consuming items and outlets are connected, as well as access the other systems for the 12V and 120V connections.
          I'll also need some structural plans for the roof, to know exactly where to mount the supports for the solar panels; If I could get overall plans for the trailer that would be most helpful to add the wiring and the other attached items including the wiring chases and support frames in the walls, both interior and external.

Comment

Bobblefixit

You have posted your request on an owners forum made up of Grand Design owners just like yourself. If you contact Grand Design Customer Service directly, they may be able to supply at least some of the information that you are looking for. Their contact information is on the upper right of the home page of this forum.

Rob
            Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Is it possible to get a wiring diagram for my 2021 Imagine 22RBE, VIN 573TE2620M1213199. Built in 2020??

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoletaLemon View Post
                Is it possible to get a wiring diagram for my 2021 Imagine 22RBE, VIN 573TE2620M1213199. Built in 2020??
                Contact Customer Service , number on home page , and they will send you what they can.

Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS
                2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

When you get your hands on something for the 295RL please share with me.

Comment

Bobblefixit
                    Welcome to the family and the forum!

I can't answer your question, but I see that you are a new member and wanted to take a moment to let you know that the moderators have put together a Welcome Letter for new members to help them navigate the forum and have the best possible experience here. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
                    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                    Nash County, NC
                    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by OTapia295 View Post
                      When you get your hands on something for the 295RL please share with me.
                      Since model years may have differences, I urge you to contact GD Customer Support for anything you may need in this regard.
                      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I did, was told they don't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by OTapia295 View Post
                          I did, was told they don't have any.
                          As has been often discussed on this forum and elsewhere . . . Grand Design does not have wiring “schematics” or “diagrams” in the traditional sense, for any of their trailers. They have “electrical layout” drawings that show which 120V or 12V device or outlet goes where. This drawing will not tell you anything that you cannot observe in a completed trailer. How the wiring gets to these devices and even what color wire is used, is left up to the production assembly process. I know that this seems ‘impossible” to believe . . . but “ is what it is” for towable RVs built to RVIA requirements.

Rob

Cate & Rob
                          (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                          2015 Reflection 303RLS
                          2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                          Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I am also in need of a wiring diagram for my 2019 Reflection 295RL 150 VIN #573FR342XK3409579. Can anyone provide this? Bernie

Comment

BJHSmith@msn.com Welcome to the family and the forum!

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
                              Another note is that you may want to reconsider using your email address as your username. It is my understanding that it can be "harvested" and then used to target you for phising or online scamming. If you wish to do so, the moderators will be glad to help you make that change.
                              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                              Nash County, NC
                              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
                              X