Lighting Question and a Question about the Lippert OneControl System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighting Question and a Question about the Lippert OneControl System

I have looked and looked for the answer to this question with no luck. Does anyone know if the 2021 Solitude 344GK has all LED lighting inside and outside? Or is it a mix of LED and incandescent?

Second Question - The Lippert OneControl System is being installed in the Momentum series and apparently they are stating to install a Wi-Fi version of the OneControl system in some of the Reflection 5th Wheels. Does anyone know why it is not being installed the Solitude series or when they might start installing it in the Solitude series?

2020 RAM 3500 Laramie DRW.
    2021 Solitude 344GK-R On Order.

Originally posted by Mactek View Post
    I have looked and looked for the answer to this question with no luck. Does anyone know if the 2021 Solitude 344GK has all LED lighting inside and outside? Or is it a mix of LED and incandescent?

Second Question - The Lippert OneControl System is being installed in the Momentum series and apparently they are stating to install a Wi-Fi version of the OneControl system in some of the Reflection 5th Wheels. Does anyone know why it is not being installed the Solitude series or when they might start installing it in the Solitude series?

Mactek,
    Welcome to Grand Design's Technical Forum! I'm referring your questions to our GD reps. One of them will likely respond tomorrow, Monday, 13 Apr.

GDRV-Emily or GDRV-Megan -- see questions above.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by Mactek View Post

Everything in our Solitude line currently in production has all LED lights inside and outside.

As far as the OneControl system - this is being discussed for our Solitude line, but is not currently an option. We don't have any definite information as far as if we will use it or won't use it.

Comment

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

2021 Solitude 344GK-R On Order..

Comment

Working...
          X