Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Board

Hello all.

I have a 2020 Reflection 31mb, with a slide out malfunctioning. I cannot find the circuit board to reset it. Any ideas on where is it located? I have nearly torn the entire camper apart. Please help!

thanks

Originally posted by Chastain2012 View Post
    Hello all.

I have a 2020 Reflection 31mb, with a slide out malfunctioning. I cannot find the circuit board to reset it. Any ideas on where is it located? I have nearly torn the entire camper apart. Please help!

thanks
    Welcome.

I think you need to look in the pass thru storage beside the Nautilus panel on the ceiling.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Chastain2012 View Post
      Hello all.

thanks
      Welcome to GD's Tech Forum.

I'm not 100% sure on the 31MB (and none of the drawings I have access to show them) but as Brian suggested, look at the ceiling in the passthru. On my 315 the controller is readily visible (exposed). Yours may be under the panel shown below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Look Here.JPG
Views:	442
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	17911

If they aren't under that panel, you may need to give Customer Service a call in the morning. If this is an immediate need, post back and I'll see what I can find out through other channels (but only if it's time-sensitive, please!)

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X