Grand Design 310 hallway sensor light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Design 310 hallway sensor light

On a 2020 Grand Design 310GK is there anyway the adjust sensitivity on the motion light in the hallway ??

Assuming it's the same motion light I have in my 2017 Reflection, there is no adjustment that I could find. Mine is super sensitive.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

This has been asked and answered in another thread IIRC. The answer was, "No."

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Put a little piece of tape on the sensor. Adjust the size and placement to suit your needs. If movement in a certain area sets it off then start with that side. I have not done this but would be worth a try.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
          Put a little piece of tape on the sensor. Adjust the size and placement to suit your needs. If movement in a certain area sets it off then start with that side. I have not done this but would be worth a try.

Brian
          Brian - have not done that in my RV (I switched them all to manual) but I have done it on some of my yard security lights (works well). You just have to play with how much to cover.
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
          X