Furrion Rear Camera System Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furrion Rear Camera System Question

I have purchased a GD Momentum 21G and it is pre-wired for the Furrion Rear Camera systems. I was also looking to add the side cameras. Will they work on the Momentum 21G? Thx

If you use the search function on this (and the other) forum, you'll find dozens of threads on this topic.

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Originally posted by dpeare89 View Post
      I have purchased a GD Momentum 21G and it is pre-wired for the Furrion Rear Camera systems. I was also looking to add the side cameras. Will they work on the Momentum 21G? Thx
      Yes, they will work fine. I have our side cameras installed to replace the marker lights in the lower middle position on the the trailer. After my installation someone reported installing the side cameras in the FRONT marker light position on the side near the nose of the trailer. That might be a better idea - probably a stronger connection to the monitor in the truck, and possibly an even-more useful view too.

Good luck.
      Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Working...
      X