2019 315RLTS Wiring Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 315RLTS Wiring Diagram

A diagram I've posted at other locations that participants found useful so I'm posting it here, too. Any questions, fire away!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Outlet to CB Drawing.jpg
Views:	2861
Size:	180.0 KB
ID:	2251
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Odd...looks like the converter breaker was meant to be a split. And when split, it should have powered the dresser and bed tv so they didn't share the w/d circuits, as well as the OHC outlet so it wasn't shared with the water heater.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
    2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M
    2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by OffToHavasu View Post
      Odd...looks like the converter breaker was meant to be a split. And when split, it should have powered the dresser and bed tv so they didn't share the w/d circuits, as well as the OHC outlet so it wasn't shared with the water heater.
      "Odd" is right. The Converter circuit breaker is connected to an outlet, but that outlet is on the back of the power panel. The WFCO has a standard male plug and is normally plugged into it. Due to the mods I've done I no longer use that circuit for anything.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Singularly the most useful tech info and most cleverly done, in my experience in the last 10 years. - THANKS BIG TIME Mr. Howson!! GD should include this in their manual and pay you big time!

Comment

Working...
        X