Circuit breakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit breakers

I am a recent new owner of a Imagine 2600rb. Where are the circuit breakers located?

Originally posted by carguytx View Post
    I am a recent new owner of a Imagine 2600rb. Where are the circuit breakers located?
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on the Imagine.

You will find your circuit breakers , auto reset style on the inside of the trailer tongue on the street side, drivers side. Follow your battery cable as well as the cord from the tow vehicle.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Brian, thanks, I would have never looked there. So simple, follow the battery cables. Thanks

Comment

Lower cabinet on the right side side of the refrigerator. There's a black panel. Push in at the top in the middle and the panel will open up. (like the glass stereo cover) There you will find most of your circuit breakers and 12 volt fuses (I did say most but not all).
        Charles and Susan
        2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
        Andersen Hitch
        2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

To go along with my above post. This is from our 2020 2600rb.

Click image for larger version

Name:	fp1.jpg
Views:	4561
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	22844

Click image for larger version

Name:	fp2.jpg
Views:	6122
Size:	145.9 KB
ID:	22845
          Charles and Susan
          Andersen Hitch
          2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Originally posted by ckreef View Post
            Lower cabinet on the right side side of the refrigerator. There's a black panel. Push in at the top in the middle and the panel will open up. (like the glass stereo cover) There you will find most of your circuit breakers and 12 volt fuses (I did say most but not all).
            I am not sure why I thought they were looking for the ones that I had pointed out. I am glad that you posted this as well as the picture. I am sure hoping they are not wondering "what was he thinking , telling us to look at the trailer tongue". Sometimes i have to wonder myself.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

I am not sure why I thought they were looking for the ones that I had pointed out. I am glad that you posted this as well as the picture. I am sure hoping they are not wondering "what was he thinking , telling us to look at the trailer tongue". Sometimes i have to wonder myself.

Brian
              Strangely enough when we were camping a few weekends ago, somebody (w/ a 17' XLS imagine) came up to me with the exact same question (which is why I already had the pictures on my phone). Leaves me wondering what crappy PDI they had? Circuit breakers and fuse location should be at the top of the PDI list.

Charles and Susan
              Andersen Hitch
              2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Strangely enough when we were camping a few weekends ago, somebody (w/ a 17' XLS imagine) came up to me with the exact same question (which is why I already had the pictures on my phone). Leaves me wondering what crappy PDI they had? Circuit breakers and fuse location should be at the top of the PDI list.
                My dealer went through the whole demo and then when I got to the campground I could not remember how to disconnect the Blue Ox WDH. I had stopped at the campground earlier in the day and informed the owners that we were complete NEWBs and needed an easy, pull-thru spot when we arrived later that day with our new camper. (It was only about 15 miles from the dealership.) A couple of guys that worked at the campground were very kind and came over to help me out with the hitch, grinning at each other the whole time.

My point, obviously, is the new owners may very well have been shown but with the volume of new information could have easily forgotten. Heck, I didn't even know the right position for the black and gray tank valve handles! Ah, the follies and foibles of that first day (good memories, actually). I can distinctly remember being quite proud that I didn't hit or damage anything that first 15 miles.
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

What's a "PDI"?

In a few minutes of walk-through of our first-ever trailer our dealer told us a couple of things that were dead-wrong and did NOT tell us the location of the breaker panel. Weeks later after probably fifteen minutes of looking (including behind the wall in the basement) I found it behind the couch that was attached to the wall (in a 2018 Reflection 320MKS).

Despite that, it took me a second trailer (and much worse experience) to learn the need for an extremely-thorough hours-long Pre-Delivery Inspection, with a friend who knows something if the owner doesn't.

After a proper PDI there should not be many questions about where things are. carguytx I am NOT dissing you... it's common for new owners to not know the importance of the PDI and unfortunately VERY common for dealers to shirk on the PDI; I'm just hoping this post helps someone else.
                  Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

jameslandry Welcome to the family and the forum!
                    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
                    Nash County, NC
                    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
                    X