Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victron Connect now works with the Multiplus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victron Connect now works with the Multiplus!

The latest version of the VictronConnect app can now read, and change, (most) of the settings in the Multiplus. This is very cool and is super easy to do with an Android phone (if you have Victron's MK3 to USB adapter).

The PDF version of the VictronConnect manual (for VE Bus) is here: https://docs.victronenergy.com/victronconnect-vebus.pdf

I took a few screenshots of my configuration using my phone. I've grouped them into three screenshots per picture at the bottom of this post.

I don't claim to know/understand everything, so comparing and discussing with someone else's configuration may uncover something I've got wrong or could improve. So for those of you that have a Multiplus, I hope you'll consider adding to this thread.

Note that Victron states emphatically that the SETTINGS screens should only be accessed by trained installers and dealers. There's even a three letter password (easily found on the internet) to get into this area. So if you're not willing to accept the potential consequences of accessing the settings, don't do it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide1.JPG
Views:	364
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	24452

Name:	Slide2.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	24453

Name:	Slide3.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	148.1 KB
ID:	24454
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus
Working...
X