EMS-HW50C Install in a 2019 315RLTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMS-HW50C Install in a 2019 315RLTS

This is a modification in my archives. I accomplished this mod when my trailer was less than two weeks old. I believe it is worth posting here, though, as it is still one of the most important upgrades I've done to my camper. (I really like knowing that pedestal power is good before it gets to the appliances inside my camper.)

Any questions--fire away.

Installing an EMS-HW50C in a 315RLTS Small.pdf

-Howard

P.S. For those that don't know me--I have no affiliation with Progressive Industries in any way, shape or form outside of being a satisfied customer.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by howson; 12-02-2020, 08:21 AM.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

I have a Hughes Power Watchdog surge protector that has worked well, but it is rather bulky and unweildy. Hardwired could be a nice addition.
    John & Karen, RV Newbies
    2020 Relection 150, 260RD
    GMC Sierra Denali 2500

Comment

Howard, Thank-you. I was wondering how and where to install mine. You saved me a lot of time and effort. Now I just need to exchange my EMS-LCHW50 for an EMS-HW50.

Comment

Great, thank you. I'll document and share any significant differences of my 337RLS.

Comment

Working...
        X