Imagine XLS 22RBE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine XLS 22RBE

First camper. I'd like to install a hardwire surge protector (Surge Guard 35530) so having a wiring diagram of the trailer would be good. If one is available could someone advise? Thanks.

You can contact GDRV customer service at 574-825-9679 for a copy of any drawings you may need. But I'll let you know they probably aren't very useful for the task you're planning. All you'll need to do is locate the wires coming from the shore power hookup on the inside of the coach and install the surge protector in that line.

And welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, check out our welcome letter to help you navigate the site a little easier.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Zoomer View Post
      First camper. I'd like to install a hardwire surge protector (Surge Guard 35530) so having a wiring diagram of the trailer would be good. If one is available could someone advise? Thanks.
      GD has sold about 125,000 campers (plus or minus a few thousand). You're the 124,999th owner to request a wiring diagram. (Sorry...it's late...forgive the sarcasm.)

GD does not have a "wiring diagram". They have a "electrical plan" but it's essentially useless for your purposes. (You can call GD Customer Service to request one, but don't be disappointed when you get it. It won't help with what you want to do.)

My install may not be 100% applicable, but maybe it will give you a few ideas (see PDF attached).

BTW--welcome to the forum! Check out the welcome letter when you get a chance:https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Attached Files
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        You can contact GDRV customer service at 574-825-9679 for a copy of any drawings you may need. But I'll let you know they probably aren't very useful for the task you're planning. All you'll need to do is locate the wires coming from the shore power hookup on the inside of the coach and install the surge protector in that line.

And welcome to the forum. When you get a chance, check out our welcome letter to help you navigate the site a little easier.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
        Dang it--beat me to it again!
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you for the heads up. Unfortunate about the lack of useful detailed information but now I know where I stand with the other 124,998 plus or minus...and knowing is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
          X