Dimmers with Compass Connect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimmers with Compass Connect?

I have a new 2021 Reflection 337. I went to install dimmers for the island light and hutch light. The wiring does not seem to match up like it did in my 2020 Reflection 303. Is this due to having the compass connect system? How do I wire the dimmers? Also, I put in a dimmer for the awning and the wiring seemed to be straight forward but the awning light goes on and off but does not dim. Is this also due to compass connect system? Thanks

Originally posted by cdculver View Post
    I have a new 2021 Reflection 337. I went to install dimmers for the island light and hutch light. The wiring does not seem to match up like it did in my 2020 Reflection 303. Is this due to having the compass connect system? How do I wire the dimmers? Also, I put in a dimmer for the awning and the wiring seemed to be straight forward but the awning light goes on and off but does not dim. Is this also due to compass connect system? Thanks
    Bhbery struggled with this same problem. Unfortunately there isn't a clear resolution posted and he hasn't been back online for a few weeks. hopefully he checks in, sees this, and will provide an update.

In the meantime, you can read most of the journey here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...-awning-lights

Please post back with a resolution if you find one--this will be an ongoing issue for new owners with the Compass Connect system.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by cdculver View Post
      I am confident that this will all have to do with the Compass Connect. This is new so we are all learning. I will do a little digging and see if I can find some answers.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X