No announcement yet.

New lithium batteries installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ncitro and 50ST8R -- yes, owning a Multiplus means you must be familiar with changing the settings and that means, to the best of my knowledge, an MK3-USB adapter.. The MK3 can be connected to an Android or Windows-based device (not Apple) and get the same results.

If you'll get the device Neil and I can walk you through our settings (we have similar systems to your setup).
    Last edited by howson; 12-11-2020, 06:55 AM. Reason: Edited to correct content.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
      ncitro and 50ST8R -- yes, owning a Multiplus means you must be familiar with changing the settings and that means, to the best of my knowledge, an MK3-USB adapter.. The MK3 can be connected to an Android, Apple, or Windows-based device and get the same results.

If you'll get the device Neil and I can walk you through our settings (we have similar systems to your setup).
      I do not think you can connect it to Apple, thats what I have and at the time I did mine they said it had to be Android or PC/Mac.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Originally posted by 50ST8R View Post
        Very true. Say I see you are from Illinois, where? We grew up just east of Decatur and still go there often to visit. We are currently just outside of Milwaukee.
        Hi Kevin, Saw you are from Waukesha. I'm in Waterford. I'll be watching your install as we have very similar Reflections and trucks.
        John & Beata, Waterford, WI
        2021 Reflection 337 RLS
        2017 Ford F350 Lariat, Diesel, Crew Cab, Demco 21K Recon 5th Wheel Hitch
        1200 watts solar, Multiplus II, 4 BB batteries, Orion DC/DC charger

Comment

Originally posted by John L View Post

Hi Kevin, Saw you are from Waukesha. I'm in Waterford. I'll be watching your install as we have very similar Reflections and trucks.
          John, we should compare notes sometime. Taking the 5er to Burlington next week to get the the slide toppers put on and see if they can fix the outdoor cooktop. Only warranty item to emerge from our first trek.
          Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
          2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Working...
          X