Lights Above Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lights Above Bed

I have a 2021 Reflection 337RLS and the lights above the bed in the slide do not work. I know it is under warranty, but I would like any suggestions, wiring diagrams, etc that I could check before taking it to the service dept. Have not had good luck with service visits. Thanks for any response in advance!

Have you checked all the fuses on the 12VDC side of your power center? If they're all good, the next thing I would suspect is the connector in the slide. On our 2016 337, it was under the plywood bed platform (plywood had to be removed) at the head of the bed on the left side as you're looking from the foot of the bed. I've read more recently that later models have the wiring routed slightly differently - but in the same general area.

Rob
    Rob & Laura
    U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
    2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
    (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Comment

larpryor ,

First, since this was your first post, check out the Welcome Letter to New Members https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

For your specific issue, I think the thread Second Chance (Rob) is referencing is here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...l-fuse-blowing

What you'll find is the wiring the comes up through the floor was damaged and caused the problems in that individual's trailer. You might have the same issue.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X