Dimmer for Bedroom Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimmer for Bedroom Lighting

I believe it was Yattr in a dimmer-related post that first identified the dimmer I installed today in the bedroom of my 315RLTS. Very easy mod. Note that my trailer is not CompassConnect equipped. If yours is, this mod will not work if the light switch is on the CompassConnect control panel.

BEFORE AND AFTER LIGHTING

Click image for larger version  Name:	New and Old Comparison.JPG Views:	245 Size:	90.2 KB ID:	39349

Switches in the Wall (OEM and the New Dimmer)

Note that the wall panel had to opened just a bit to get the new switch to fit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Switches.JPG Views:	102 Size:	175.9 KB ID:	39351

New Switch Info

Click image for larger version  Name:	New Switch Amazon.JPG Views:	101 Size:	136.7 KB ID:	39352

WIring

Click image for larger version  Name:	Wiring.JPG Views:	102 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	39350
    Last edited by howson; 02-07-2021, 08:47 AM.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus
Working...
X