Opt inverter breaker solitude 310Gk-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opt inverter breaker solitude 310Gk-R

Good evening, I have an opt inverter breaker that the dealer says I do not have. I am curious as to why they would install a breaker for something that is not in the coach. My assumption is it would be for the outside kitchen assuming it had a 110refrigerator. Would that be a good assumption? Or is there another use. Thanks
    2017 F250 Diesel Superduty SRW SWB
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R

The inverter takes 12VDC battery power and converts it to 120VAC to run a “residential” appliance . . . usually a fridge. Do you have a 120V only fridge or one that runs on propane as well ?

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I have a 110 frig however that is on one inverter on its own breaker labeled inverter, there is another breaker labeled option or opt inverter. That is the one I am curious about. Thanks
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Do you actually have a second inverter ?

Rob
        Cate & Rob
        (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
        2015 Reflection 303RLS
        2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
        Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Accord to the dealer no. I assumed that would be used if you had an outdoor kitchen. However it is wired and without tearing everything apart I believe it goes to a plug in the storage area behind the fabric/ carpeted covers.
          2020 Solitude 310GK-R

Comment

Originally posted by drifterranch View Post
            Accord to the dealer no. I assumed that would be used if you had an outdoor kitchen. However it is wired and without tearing everything apart I believe it goes to a plug in the storage area behind the fabric/ carpeted covers.
            Easy enough to check--plug something in. Is there power?

Now turn off that opt inverter breaker--is power removed?

One last test if the other two tests were answered "yes". Turn the opt inverter breaker back on. Disconnect "shore" power from the camper (so no 110vAC from an outside source). Test the outlet again--is there 110v power? If "yes" there must be an inverter.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X