Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Installed a EMS-HW50C in a Imagine 3250BH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone Installed a EMS-HW50C in a Imagine 3250BH?

Just purchased an Imagine 3250BH and I’m looking to install a EMS-HW50C (Surge & Electrical Protector). The Power Distribution Panel is installed right inside the entry door and the 50A shore connection is at the rear of the coach. As Howson said that I’ll have to find the best mounting location on the coach, and thanks for the input Howson! I will be having an Eletrican installing the EMS-HW50C but I am trying to on my own figure out where he can have enough room to wire it & install it.

For the forum members--BigTexAus and I had a few private message exchanges prior to his post, thus the references in his post.

Given the location of the shore power plug and the breaker panel (under the bench seat) the power line must run under the camper, right? Someone here installed an EMS with a similar wire run...anyone remember who that was and the thread?

Click image for larger version

Name:	3250BH.JPG
Views:	261
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	44443
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

In my 28BH the power inlet is at the rear and my distribution panel is in the middle. I can tell you the main power feed runs through the frame in the underbelly. I installed my EMS right behind the distribution panel so it would detect any issue with ask the upstream wiring in the rig. Obviously this is in a fifth wheel so the available space was different.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

HI All - new to the forum, just purchased a 2020 3250BH and looking to install a surge protector. I am curious if it was determined that installing within the bench area shown on the diagram was determined to be the best location.

Comment

Working...
        X