Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Converter Info for 2021 Transcend 247BH

Hello all,

I am looking to see what the specs and limitations are for the converter that is installed in my late 2021 xplore 247BH. I can't seem to find it physically, and there is of course no documentation that talks about it. Web searches always speak about it in general terms. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Originally posted by nugenttw View Post
    Hello all,

I am looking to see what the specs and limitations are for the converter that is installed in my late 2021 xplore 247BH. I can't seem to find it physically, and there is of course no documentation that talks about it. Web searches always speak about it in general terms. Can anyone help?

Thanks

The converter should be located right around the power distribution panel. It may even be integrated to the panel.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by nugenttw View Post
      Hello all,

Thanks

Brian is spot on. In addition to the info he shared, I can add a bit more detail.

You may have noticed there's a Parts Lookup link on the menu bar.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Parts Lookup.JPG
Views:	423
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	44518

Looking there for your trailer, there's two options under Electrical that are two Power Distribution Panel entries.

Name:	One of two.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	44519

I zoomed in on GD part # 430034's picture and it appears to be a WFCO WF-8955.

Name:	8955.JPG
Views:	419
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	44520

The manual is attached for your convenience. A search of WFCO's website may have more info. (A simple search will find it.)

Want to know more how to utilize this forum? Check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard

Attached Files
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

nugenttw
        In my GD folder I have a manual for my unit. Have you been through your folder - lots of stuff there , including a build sheet with component serial numbers.
        Hope this helps
        Keith
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

nugenttw Welcome to the family and the forum!

Just as an idea, I took my build sheet and then found the manuals for each part on line and then printed them out and put them into a three ring binder. That way everything is in one place and not dependent on cell service or a charged battery. I also have a diary of everything, every place, and what was done, receipts / work orders and emails. The new owners of our former coach "found" the binder and decided their "good vibes" first time going inside were right.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X