Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where O Where is the Schwintek Controller

Greetings Grand Design Wizards,

I have bee searching my new 2021 Reflection 312 BHTS for the Schwintek controller module. The forum has made many a suggestion. Today I explored under the bathroom sink as suggested with a very powerful flashlight. No controller. Also no controller behind the drawers in the outside kitchen that I could see. And nothing in the pass thru storage. And I did look up.

Perhaps one of you actually knows for sure where it is and could pass along a clue.

Thanks you

Should be somewhere in the area marked by the "X" but anywhere within the box. FYI, your controller is CANBUS enabled, so it's different from earlier non-CANBUS controllers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	X Marks the Spot.JPG
Views:	373
Size:	136.7 KB
ID:	46742
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Pull bottom drawers in the kitchen. Some are under the big drawer below the stove.
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

FlyStar -- it may be hidden behind a false wall, so look for a panel with screws in it like it's intended to be removed.

If you still can't find it post back and I'll ping our Reflection rep to ask the factory where they hid it.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I am wondering if there is a removable felt covered panel on the rear wall of the pass thru that might be hiding the controller. Behind the drawers in the front bedroom on the bathroom wall. Just guessing here.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Ill take top of the Hutches for $10 please.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

OK. Next visit to love on the trailer I will check under outdoor kitchen drawers, under big drawer under stove, behind felt covered panel in pass thru storage, and under drawers in the bunk room. Stay tuned for the Great Grand Design Mystery Reveal. And keep those suggestions coming. My last trailer was an old school Airstream, no motors, no controllers, no mysteries of any sort. This is so much more fun.

Comment

Found It!! Hiding under the outside kitchen stove top drawer. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Comment

Working...
                X