Microwave outlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microwave outlet

Hey all! We just got to our site for Easter weekend and started supper when my wife found the microwave inoperable. The microwave itself is fine, as I ran an extension cord to another outlet. I’m assuming it’s the outlet itself, but no breakers or fuses blown that I can find. Any ideas? Thank in advanced!
    Robert & Cat
    2021 Momentum 399TH-R
    2019 F350 DRW
    2017 Yamaha Fully Custom GC built for the beach!

Wreck'Em Tech!

Originally posted by TTremmy View Post
    Hey all! We just got to our site for Easter weekend and started supper when my wife found the microwave inoperable. The microwave itself is fine, as I ran an extension cord to another outlet. I’m assuming it’s the outlet itself, but no breakers or fuses blown that I can find. Any ideas? Thank in advanced!
    The outlets are pressed together. Most of mine failed in the first year or so and I’ve replaced them. Assuming you’re comfortable with electricity it’s pretty straightforward, I used an old work plastic box and regular residential outlet.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Check around the RV for a GFCI outlet that may be tripped , or any other items that may not have power , fridge included. If that all checks out you may just have a bad outlet as Neil has stated.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

That’s funny, as I was reading this the TV quit, that outlet too…..
        Robert & Cat
        2021 Momentum 399TH-R
        2019 F350 DRW

Wreck'Em Tech!

Comment

Well, I’m going to save face and try not to look like a complete idiot, ill just say its fixed…… 🙄 #imanidiot thank you guys! 20 years of RVs and this this the first time I’ve ever NOT turned on the damn breaker at the power box…….. but hey that all being said, our factory solar worked GREAT!
          Robert & Cat
          2021 Momentum 399TH-R
          2019 F350 DRW

Wreck'Em Tech!

Comment

Originally posted by TTremmy View Post
            Well, I’m going to save face and try not to look like a complete idiot, ill just say its fixed…… 🙄 #imanidiot thank you guys! 20 years of RVs and this this the first time I’ve ever NOT turned on the damn breaker at the power box…….. but hey that all being said, our factory solar worked GREAT!
            Lol we have all been there. Glad you are up and running.
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
            2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
            2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
            X