Wiring diagram request for a 2021 Imagine 2670MK- ac power problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagram request for a 2021 Imagine 2670MK- ac power problems

Kind of crazy but the AC power worked fine when we parked it last fall and today none of the outlets worked anywhere on the trailer .No breakers were tripped and there is ac coming into the main breaker. I really need a schematic as I am handicapped so it would be easier without tracing everything manually.

Good afternoon Cody. Welcome to the forum.

I'm looking at your drawing package and unfortunately, GDRV does not have a detailed wiring diagram. My suggestion is to check the outlets in the pass through storage, on the island, in the outdoor kitchen, and the bathroom for a tripped GFI outlet. One or more of the outlets will have a GFI dedicated outlet, and all the outlets down-stream from that will not work if the outlet is tripped.

I can help you with more trouble-shooting if need be. Do you have a volt meter available?

And since you're new to the forum, I wanted to share our welcome letter to make your forum navigation a little easier.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

With 50A service, all of the outlets may be on one line. Have you verified that you have power on both halves of the main breaker?
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        Good afternoon Cody. Welcome to the forum.

I'm looking at your drawing package and unfortunately, GDRV does not have a detailed wiring diagram. My suggestion is to check the outlets in the pass through storage, on the island, in the outdoor kitchen, and the bathroom for a tripped GFI outlet. One or more of the outlets will have a GFI dedicated outlet, and all the outlets down-stream from that will not work if the outlet is tripped.

I can help you with more trouble-shooting if need be. Do you have a volt meter available?

And since you're new to the forum, I wanted to share our welcome letter to make your forum navigation a little easier.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Jim
        anything would help.
        Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Jkwilson View Post
          With 50A service, all of the outlets may be on one line. Have you verified that you have power on both halves of the main breaker?
          Yes voltage in is good on both halves. I am going back to the trailer tomorrow and will check all GFI's and if they are good I guess I will wing it. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post

Yes voltage in is good on both halves. I am going back to the trailer tomorrow and will check all GFI's and if they are good I guess I will wing it. Thank you.
            If we had anything that would be of help I assure you we'd be happy to share it--there's nothing of any specificity that will help with isolating the issue that exists.

Permit me to pass along a word of caution? If you're not familiar troubleshooting electrical circuits consider calling an RV technician or a licensed electrician. A service call is a heck of a lot cheaper than an emergency room visit.

If you find something questionable post back with the results. We may be able to figure it out with more clues.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Cody Have you tried flipping all the breakers off and back on? I had one at the house a few years ago that would trip internally but would not throw the lever.

Also, you said you have power to the main breaker. How did you measure this? If you have the cover off the converter or distribution panel, look for loose neutral wires. One loose or pulled out neutral will result in many hours of headaches.
              Joseph
              Tow
              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Measured voltage with one of my volt meters. It was the GFI in the bathroom. still weird as it all worked when parked. all I did was plug it in and plugged a drill in an outside outlet and was totally dead. Thanks for the help. Missed that one as I don't have the trailer with me and I can no longer drive. Now to get my grandson to drive me out so we can complete solar hook up and figure out the fuse and breaker panel as everything is marked wrong. great website.

Comment

Working...
                X