kingpin lights not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kingpin lights not working

Brand new Reflection 337RLS purchased in winter and not used yet. brought it home and the switch labeled for the bedroom slide and LED light over the kingpin, at least I'm assuming that is correct, does not work. The switch lights up when toggled but no lights on. Thoughts for an easy fix?
    Gary and Kirsten
    2021 Reflections 337RLS
    2017 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax 4X4, Curt A20 hitch

Are you certain that's the correct switch? My king pin light switch is on the driver side under the overhang just behind the cap seam. Hard to see if you are not under the front looking up for it.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Check for a switch that is beside the pin box on the bottom of the overhang. There should be a clearish rubber covered switch there that will control the hitch light. On the Nautilus panel there is a round switch that is not labeled this should control the LED lights that are under the bedroom slide.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Wow talk about a quick response !!!. Thank you both for responding. The way the switch is labeled I'd swear it says the slide lights and the kingpin but I'm betting you are both correct, Per Brian that is the location of the switch I'm referring to, I guess my slide lights dont work or are they AC lights?

Also where do i enter my tow vehicle and trailer info, is it the profile text field?
        Gary and Kirsten
        2021 Reflections 337RLS

Comment

Gary, all the "penny" (I call them CHICKEN) lights should be 12VDC. The ones controlled by the switch should be on the bottom of the slide.

As for your signature, check out the welcome letter at: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

And signature info at:https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...-to-your-posts
          Joseph
          Tow
          Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
          Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
          South of Houston Texas

Comment

Gary

There are a few threads here about lights in the bed slide of a 337 that are not working. The jist of those threads are to check the wiring under the mattress support plywood. This may be your issue with the lights under the bed slide.

Brian
            Brian & Michelle
            2018 Reflection 29RS
            2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you, I'll check that out
              Gary and Kirsten
              2021 Reflections 337RLS

Comment

Working...
              X