Power Reel Circuit 2021 310GK-R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Reel Circuit 2021 310GK-R

I am adding a 12v plug in the basement and want to use the power reel line. I am unable to trace the wire back to the panel to identify the circuit. Does anyone know which circuit?

Thanks, Jon
    Jon
    2021 Solitude 310GK-R
    2018 Silverado 3500HD Duramax SRW

Originally posted by Bupboy View Post
    I am adding a 12v plug in the basement and want to use the power reel line. I am unable to trace the wire back to the panel to identify the circuit. Does anyone know which circuit?

Thanks, Jon
    Jon,
    A quick way to find the circuit is to start removing fuses until the circuit loses power. If still powered with all the fuses out, that means the wire is either protected by a "hidden" fuse (always fun to find these) or protected by the self-resetting 30A breakers. (Not sure where the self-resetting breakers are in your 310.)

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The self resetting breakers that Howard has mentioned above are located on the wall in the front storage right behind the battery behind a plastic cover. If the power cord reel is located in the pass thru in that general area it may be wired directly to one of those breakers.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks guys. I will try these ideas and let you know what I fInd.

Jon
        Jon
        2021 Solitude 310GK-R
        2018 Silverado 3500HD Duramax SRW

Comment

Working...
        X