Switch factory converter to lithium battery converter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch factory converter to lithium battery converter

Have a 20201 Momentum 381 M Ser # 573FM4538M1117049, and I'm looking for the location of the converter in my RV.

Originally posted by Gliderman50 View Post
    Have a 20201 Momentum 381 M Ser # 573FM4538M1117049, and I'm looking for the location of the converter in my RV.
    In the front pass thru storage there is a removable wall on the back side , there will be a few screws to remove this wall and your converter will be behind there near the door side. You will also find your water pump and other items back there to familiarize yourself with.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Gliderman50 View Post
      Brian answered your question, my purpose in posting is to welcome you to the forum and ask that you check out the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Hopefully it helps you get the most from this forum.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X