Reflection 150 260RD inside step light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection 150 260RD inside step light

How do you turn on the step light going into the bedroom? I saw it come on once at night with the inside lights off. I believe it was referred to on a video, that it was a motion light. Any ideas? Can't find it in the manual.

Originally posted by Thpose View Post
    How do you turn on the step light going into the bedroom? I saw it come on once at night with the inside lights off. I believe it was referred to on a video, that it was a motion light. Any ideas? Can't find it in the manual.
    Check the convenience panel. I think it is there on mine.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Thpose View Post
      If it is the light on the wall right beside the step , low on the wall , then the switch should be located in the convenience panel as Yoda has stated. If you are referring to the light on the ceiling above the steps then that might be a motion light which has a 3 position switch , 2 lines is motion , 1 line is on , middle position is off.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum!

It is a motion activated light, but I don't believe it can be turned off and on as the ones in the compartments can be. The two in mine can't be and the cat prefers it that way.

I see that you are a new member and wanted to take a moment to let you know that the moderators have put together a Welcome Letter for new members to help them navigate the forum and have the best possible experience here. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

The switch on the panel that says step light operates it. The one marked porch light controls the one under the outside steps. Odd
          Thanks

Comment

HMMMM, my switch panel has no such switch. I have awning, DS flood, porch, and interior for light switches on the panel and my motion activated step lights operate even when the only switch in the panel that is on is the water heater or no switch is on.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by ThePowells View Post
              HMMMM, my switch panel has no such switch. I have awning, DS flood, porch, and interior for light switches on the panel and my motion activated step lights operate even when the only switch in the panel that is on is the water heater or no switch is on.
              The Solitudes and Momentum's have the motion lights where as the Reflection has them on a switch , there may be changes to this at times though.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

The Solitudes and Momentum's have the motion lights where as the Reflection has them on a switch , there may be changes to this at times though.

Brian
                Thank you for clarifying this for me. But really tho, the cat does like playing with them.
                Nash County, NC
                2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
                X