Reflection 303RLS Bedroom USB placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reflection 303RLS Bedroom USB placement

I must commend GD on adding a USB plug for charging phones and such in the bed room. However, placement of the plug in the center of the overhead area between the lights is not ideal. Cords hang down directly into the occupants. Would be much better if GD placed 2 of the said plugs at each end of the overhead thus allowing for the cords to be off to the side. Will have to get pictures when we get home.

Someone please tag the appropriate GD team to consider placement of these in a more convent location.
    Last edited by howson; 04-26-2021, 08:36 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling in title
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Originally posted by Jlawles2 View Post
    I must commend GD on adding a USB plug for charging phones and such in the bed room. However, placement of the plug in the center of the overhead area between the lights is not ideal. Cords hang down directly into the occupants. Would be much better if GD placed 2 of the said plugs at each end of the overhead thus allowing for the cords to be off to the side. Will have to get pictures when we get home.

Someone please tag the appropriate GD team to consider placement of these in a more convent location.
    GDRV-Mariah -- feedback for the Reflection team.

Jlawles2 - not that it matters, but I agree with your assessment. I've found the outlets I added above the bed (and on the side as you suggest) in my 315RLTS useful. Didn't plan on this, but my phone fits almost perfectly on top of the window valence. No accidental cord entanglements but the phone is close at hand if needed. Hopefully you can repurpose the power and plug to move (or add) the same to your 303?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

howson Thank you, I will relay the message to the team!

Comment

We put a couple of command hooks on the overhead and run the cords through them. That way we can keep the phones on the ledge and have plenty of cord if needed.
        Tom and Janice (also known as Richter on the “Other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
        Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
        2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
        Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
        Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

Working...
        X