2021gd 390rk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021gd 390rk

my bedroom ac and the thermostat has no power. The bedroom and living room lights stay on. Have I blown a fuse? The breaker is fine, everything else has power.

uatraveler Welcome to the family and the technical forum!

Your bedroom A/C and thermostat are 110Volt AC have their own breaker in your panel. I would suggest flipping them off and on rather than just pushing them to make sure that it properly resets. Your bedroom and living room lights are 12 volt DC. If they are on, you haven't blown a fuse, but why they would be staying on the only possibility that I see would be the same defect in both switches and that would be the first for me. Did they operate properly during your PDI? By bedroom and living room, could you be referring to the motion lights at the steps? Your bedroom light switch is under the thermostat and the living room switch is in the control center on the master switch panel.

When you have a chance, the moderators have created a welcome letter to help new members find their way around the forum, set up their signature lines and generally get the most from their time on the forum. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Keep us posted on what you find out.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Same issue in the living room thermostat for us. Did you find a solution?

greg
      21 390RK
      21 Ram 3500 DRW
      2021 RAM 3500 DRW HO
      2021 Solitude 390RK
      Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Comment

Originally posted by Greg B View Post
        Same issue in the living room thermostat for us. Did you find a solution?

greg
        21 390RK
        21 Ram 3500 DRW
        Typically a thermostat in an RV is powered by 12vDC. Is the thermostat the device not powered in your trailer?

(See Welcome Letter reference in post 2 if you'd like more info on this forum.)

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X