Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interior light dimming

Vin 573TE2226M3421646 Imagine MKE17K With Compass Connect

I would like to be able to dim the interior overhead lights. Ideally in groups or even individually, but all at the same time would work too. The switch at the entry controls all of them simultaneously as does the compass connect. What would it take to be able to do something like this?? If the compass connect unit had a dimming function that would be great but I don't think it does.

This is the million dollar question a bunch of us would like to know the answer to.

I really want to easily dim my awning lights.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    Andersen Hitch
    2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno Camper View Post
      Vin 573TE2226M3421646 Imagine MKE17K With Compass Connect

I would like to be able to dim the interior overhead lights. Ideally in groups or even individually, but all at the same time would work too. The switch at the entry controls all of them simultaneously as does the compass connect. What would it take to be able to do something like this?? If the compass connect unit had a dimming function that would be great but I don't think it does.
      Welcome to the forum. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

For your question, there is a lengthy discussion here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...compassconnect

Bottom line: it won't be easy.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Bruno Camper Welcome to the family and the forum!

Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X