Wiring for 378MBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring for 378MBS

I am looking to install internet router, etc. I was wondering if I could get a wiring diagram for my 2021 378MBS. I also need to drill a hole for an antenna, and a structural diagram of the ceiling, or any information about what is above the mid-bunk room would be nice.

Thank you

Originally posted by tphillip33 View Post
    I am looking to install internet router, etc. I was wondering if I could get a wiring diagram for my 2021 378MBS. I also need to drill a hole for an antenna, and a structural diagram of the ceiling, or any information about what is above the mid-bunk room would be nice.

Thank you
    Please call Customer Service , number on the home page, have your VIN ready and they should be able to send you what they have. There is a caveat to this , the documents sent to you are not to be shared publicly.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

tphillip33 Welcome to the family and the forum!

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X