Thermostats garbled visual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermostats garbled visual

We have a new 310 GK. Both of the thermostats the majority of the time the readout is all garbled. Like it showing you all of the words at once and it’s hard to tell exactly where it is set. Is it typically just needing a replacement thermostat box or could there be a board issues somewhere?

Originally posted by alisak40 View Post
    We have a new 310 GK. Both of the thermostats the majority of the time the readout is all garbled. Like it showing you all of the words at once and it’s hard to tell exactly where it is set. Is it typically just needing a replacement thermostat box or could there be a board issues somewhere?
    Not a common failure mode (at least to me). In addition to your list I suggest checking the +12vDC and -12vDC ("ground") connection to the thermostats. Since both are having an issue I'd be looking for something common to both units.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
    X