Awning Power Wires - 2019 Imagine 2800BH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awning Power Wires - 2019 Imagine 2800BH

During some rain the front awning arm collapsed on us. When it fell it pulled the wires out of the camper. From their appearance they look like they pulled out of a wire nut inside the wall. What is the best way to access this area so I can recconect the wires? I figured I would ask here before I go dismantling things that I dont need to. Thanks

Originally posted by lfiasche View Post
    During some rain the front awning arm collapsed on us. When it fell it pulled the wires out of the camper. From their appearance they look like they pulled out of a wire nut inside the wall. What is the best way to access this area so I can recconect the wires? I figured I would ask here before I go dismantling things that I dont need to. Thanks
    While this might not help, they run back to the convince center where the switch is. I am going to assume from the floor plan on GD's site it's mounted to the side wall of the pantry I suspect you an pull an interior wall of the panty or cabinet above (behind TV) and get access assuming wires are by the door. I am also assuming you cant reach in with some long needle nose pliers and pull the wires out?

BTW - be sure to seal that hole so water can't access while waiting on repairs. If you don't it can lead to wall delamanition.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

lfiasche Welcome to the family and the forum!

I hope it is as easy as Keith hopes.

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
      X