Solar panel controller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solar panel controller

Where is the solar panel controller on my 2021 21G Momentum? I was told the outside storage compartment but in there is only the battery disconnect switch, invertor disconnect switch and the tire pressure monitor.

Originally posted by catbeeler View Post
    Where is the solar panel controller on my 2021 21G Momentum? I was told the outside storage compartment but in there is only the battery disconnect switch, invertor disconnect switch and the tire pressure monitor.
    Check on the ceiling behind the water connection panel , there may be a small piece of wall to remove to find it.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Check the tall outside storage behind the shower stall. I do not have the factory installed panels, but that is where the pre-installed wiring goes to.

Comment

catbeeler and No-ladder Welcome to the family and the forum!

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X