Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 momentum -battery won’t charge, inverter out. -how do I reset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 momentum -battery won’t charge, inverter out. -how do I reset?

I thought it might be a fuse but all I see is some tiny ac reset, seems to do nothing. Checked the circuit breaker and it looks fine. I can’t find much info anywhere. 1000watt since wave inverter.

Your inverter doesn't charge your battery, it generates 120VAC using battery power. The converter charges the battery. Make sure the breaker for the converter is on and that the battery disconnect switch is on.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

I am an idiot. I must have hit the battery disconnect by accident. All set now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dshartin View Post
        I am an idiot. I must have hit the battery disconnect by accident. All set now.
        You aren’t the first. Probably not in the first 10,000.

John & Kathy
        2014 Reflection 303RLS
        2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Dshartin Welcome to the family and the forum! ​​​​​​​

When you have time, the moderators have taken the time to create a Welcome Letter to help new members have the best possible experience on the forum including posting tips, how to set up a signature line and searching the forums. You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X