Flashing Main Interior Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashing Main Interior Lights

I have a 2019 Solitude 2930RL - the main interior lights have (7) puck lights that are turned on by the switch in the control panel. After a length of time, the lights have begun to flash all at the same time. This just started on our last trip out and today in our driveway. I am NOT an electrician but am looking for guidance/help on what might be causing this. It is just the (7) lights that are affected - all the other lights stay on steady.
    Jim
    Current S-Class 2930RL

Originally posted by Jbowen View Post
    I have a 2019 Solitude 2930RL - the main interior lights have (7) puck lights that are turned on by the switch in the control panel. After a length of time, the lights have begun to flash all at the same time. This just started on our last trip out and today in our driveway. I am NOT an electrician but am looking for guidance/help on what might be causing this. It is just the (7) lights that are affected - all the other lights stay on steady.
    See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...s-repair-video and especially Country Campers note in post #3 of that thread.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I’d be checking voltage if all seven are doing it.
      John & Kathy
      2014 Reflection 303RLS
      2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

Update on my flashing lights - I put in a service request at the National Rally - they were able to work me in - turns out, it was a loose fuse holder in the main panel. Took a while to find out but our tech was good. A little needle nose work to tighten up the fuse holder and it appears to have been the solution. For future reference, the tech tapped on the fuses to see if they would go into red light mode.
        Jim
        Current S-Class 2930RL

Comment

Working...
        X