Electrical Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electrical Issue

I have a 2020 Reflection 311 BHS and this past weekend I was boondocking and ran into a problem after disconnecting my generator. None of the electrical inside will work unless I have direct power hooked up, no slide, lights or even fridge will switch over to propane unless hooked to power. The storage lights still function and so does the leveling system. ANy advice?

Is your battery disconnect off? What you are describing is exactly how most rigs work with it off.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

I'm pretty sure your battery disconnect is off as John mentioned. It happens to me from time to time also. When I'm loading cargo in the basement, it's easy to bump the switch.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by KennethPantin View Post
        I have a 2020 Reflection 311 BHS and this past weekend I was boondocking and ran into a problem after disconnecting my generator. None of the electrical inside will work unless I have direct power hooked up, no slide, lights or even fridge will switch over to propane unless hooked to power. The storage lights still function and so does the leveling system. ANy advice?
        Removed duplicate thread. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members if you'd like to get orientated to this forum's structure and norms. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post

Removed duplicate thread. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members if you'd like to get orientated to this forum's structure and norms. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
          We have a norm???
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

ThePowells -- of course we do. In case you missed the memo, here's Norm...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Norm.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	61538
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X