Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 Reflection 260RD Converter Model Number ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Reflection 260RD Converter Model Number ?

Looking to upgrade the battery in the front storage to an AGM of Lithium, since the lithium are getting very resonable. I really don't know where my converter is located, but I hope at least the model number is on the information sheet from GD that lists all the model numbers for the STUFF in the RV. Some of the Lithium ask what the model of converter yho have because some of the newer ones will out out ~ 14.5 V for lithium batteries.
    Jacko
    Central Florida
    2021 Reflection 150 260RD

GD Parts Lookup shows a deckmount converter, so may be behind passthru rear wall.
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...y/parts-lookup
    Reflection 2021 > 260RD 150 Series > Electrical > https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...ts/detail/2502
    Gene and Kim
    2015 Grand Design Reflection 317RST
    2017 RAM 3500 CC, LB, 4x2, 6.7L CTD

Comment

Yes you will have the 55 amp converter/charger that is linked above. This should be found behind the rearward false wall in the pass thru but I am not sure which side, it may also be found right behind the power distribution panel.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Yes, the converter is about mid in the false area behind the wall, and it is truly difficult to remove if need be. I pulled one out about three weeks ago to change, and ended up reinstalling my original. Good luck.

Comment

Jacko Agree with everyone here. I just keep the breaker for my factory converter turned off, and installed my new converter near to the batteries and ran AC power to it. That way I can just turn on the factory breaker if I need to. Your factory converter will not hurt lithium batteries, it just will not charge them as efficiently, and may not charge them all the way to 100%.
          Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
          2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
          2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
          X