Wiring diagram for Momentum 350G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring diagram for Momentum 350G

I am trying to make sense of why my GFI breaker in the panel trip sometimes. It seems like all the outlets with the label 'GFCI protected outlet' are affected by this breaker. Does anyone know how I might get hold of a wiring diagram? Thanks. kobus78
    Kobus and Engela
    2022 Momentum 350G (First RV Ever)
    We are full-timers

Originally posted by kobus78 View Post
    I am trying to make sense of why my GFI breaker in the panel trip sometimes. It seems like all the outlets with the label 'GFCI protected outlet' are affected by this breaker. Does anyone know how I might get hold of a wiring diagram? Thanks. kobus78
    There is no "true" wiring diagram available from Grand Design, this has been asked for for years.

You may want to check the wire connection on the breaker as well as the ground and neutral, please make sure to turn all power off. Also try another breaker to see if the issue is still there, just may be a faulty breaker.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Try verifying that none of the grounds are tied to the neutral bar. This could lead to a headache.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thanks Country Campers. I remember reading somewhere that GD can provide a 'PLAN' (i.e. not true wiring diagram). This plan shows the mapping between each outlet and it's associated 50A leg/line. Any idea how to get hold of this 'PLAN'?
        Kobus and Engela
        We are full-timers

Comment

Originally posted by kobus78 View Post
          Thanks Country Campers. I remember reading somewhere that GD can provide a 'PLAN' (i.e. not true wiring diagram). This plan shows the mapping between each outlet and it's associated 50A leg/line. Any idea how to get hold of this 'PLAN'?
          You can contact Customer Service with your VIN, they should send you the plan.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

kobus78

The "Electric Plan" will show which outlets and devices are to go where, in the RV. It will also show the planned layout of breakers and fuses in the panel. All of these things can be observed in a completed trailer. There is no drawing showing wire routing. If you contact Grand Design Customer Service with your VIN, they will likely send you what they have, with the caveat that the information is for your use only and not to be shared on any public forum.

Rob
            Last edited by Cate&Rob; 09-28-2021, 03:15 PM.
            Cate & Rob
            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
            2015 Reflection 303RLS
            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

kobus78 Excuse me for being tardy to your party.

Welcome to the Family and the forum!
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Thanks for the help so far. I have reached out via the GD email customerservice@granddesignrv.com.
                Kobus and Engela
                We are full-timers

Comment

Working...
                X